We expect a high standard of personal appearance from all students and anyone arriving at school in non-uniform clothing may be sent home.
- Hair colour and style must be appropriate for school.
- Jewellery, apart from stud earrings or a signet ring, and make-up are not permitted in school.
- Coats and other outdoor clothing may not be worn in class or on the corridors.
- Ear studs must be removed for PE lessons.
- All personal property should be clearly labelled.
The school is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS OF CLOTHING INCLUDE:
White Polo Shirts/Leggings/Trainers/Short Skirts/Skinny Jeans or Denim.
Forrester Sports (Mold) are sole suppliers of all items marked with * above.