The Welsh Government have sent us the following information and request that all children have the opportunity to complete the survey, an assignment on the schools online portal has been created. However, following the link below will take you to the Children’s Commissioner for Wales website:
You’ve been staying home to stay safe over the last few weeks. People who can help to make a difference to your life want to listen to how you have felt about having to do this because of the Coronavirus and any effect it has had on you.
This survey has been written by these organisations with help from children and young people:
- Welsh Government
- Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Children in Wales
- Youth Parliament for Wales / Senedd Ieuenctid Cymru
The survey closes on 27th May so please complete it as soon as you can.
The results will be used by the Welsh Government and the other organisations to make sure you’ve got everything you need to stay happy, healthy and safe.
- We don’t ask you for your name.
- There are no right or wrong answers.
- You don’t have to answer any questions that you don’t want to.
- The survey should take you around 10 to 15 minutes to fill in.